A forum of King County cities and the Port Of Seattle which meets to discuss airport issues which affect the cities. Typically meets every 2 months. Sign up at the Port Of Seattle site to get e-mail notifications.
The Highline Forum provides Southwest King County municipalities, educational governing bodies and the Port of Seattle with the opportunity to share information, interact with outside speakers and other governmental organizations and work in partnership on initiatives that benefit the residents of Southwest King County.
One elected representative and one senior administrator from the following jurisdictions or institutions make up membership on the Highline Forum:
- City of Burien – Councilmember Nancy Tosta and City Manager Brian Wilson
- City of Des Moines – Mayor Matt Pina and City Manager Michael Matthias
- City of Federal Way – Mayor Jim Ferrell and Councilmember Lydia Assefa-Dawson
- City of Normandy Park – Deputy Mayor Michelle Sipes-Marvin and City Manager Mark Hoppen
- City of SeaTac – Mayor Erin Sitterley (temporarily) and City Manager Carl Cole
- City of Tukwila – Councilmember Kathy Hougardy and Policy Analyst Laurel Humphrey
- Highline College – President John Mosby and VP for Institutional Advancement Josh Gerstman
- Highline Public Schools – Board Member Aaron Garcia Virgen and Chief Operational Officer Scott Logan
- Port of Seattle – Commissioner Ryan Calkins and Senior Director of Aviation Lance Lyttle
An elected representative from the Port of Seattle and a jurisdiction or institution co-chair moderate the meetings. The 2020 Co-Chairs are Commissioner Calkins and Councilmember Assefa-Dawson.