The next Highline Forum meeting will be held virtually via Zoom video conferencing. If you’re interested in attending, please email Dave Kaplan and put “Highline Forum RSVP” in the subject line. He will provide you the link to the meeting.
Wednesday, May 27, 2020
2:30 – 4:30 p.m.
Virtual Zoom meeting
If you’re interested in attending, please email Dave Kaplan and put “Highline Forum RSVP” in the subject line. He will provide you the link to the meeting.
At the Forum, the members will:
- select the Community Co-Chair of the Forum;
- hear an update by the City of Federal Way on what’s new in the City;
- hold a round table discussion hearing from the jurisdictions on their response to the COVID pandemic, and steps they may be taking for a phased reopening;
- receive an update on the South King County Community Fund;
- receive an update on the SEA Stakeholder Advisory Round Table (StART); and
- receive a short update on the Noise Program.
Note regarding public comments
In conformance with the Governor’s “Stay at Home” executive orders, there will be no physical location for this meeting. Those wishing to provide public comment will have the opportunity to:
- Deliver public comment via email: All written comments received by email to Dave Kaplan will be distributed to Forum members. Please do not reply to this email address; it is not monitored.
- Deliver public comment via Zoom: To take advantage of this option, please email Dave Kaplan with your name and the topic you wish to speak to by 9:00 a.m. PT on Wednesday, May 27. You will then be provided with a link to join the Zoom meeting.
This process will be in place until further notice.
For more information, please visit the Highline Forum webpage.